The 76th edition of La Vuelta will take place from the 14th of August to the 5th of September 2021, covering a total distance of 3417 kilometres on Spanish territory.
In order to guarantee the success of this sporting event and to protect the riders and the fans, we ask that anyone who wishes to come to enjoy any of La Vuelta’s stages, respects the following health safety measures:
- Must use face masks.
- Must respect the minimum compulsory interpersonal safety distance (2 metres).
- Must maintain rigorous hand hygiene by washing frequently with soap and water.
- Must use hand sanitiser should soap and water not be available.
- Must avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Should you cough or sneeze, move away from others and cover yourself with your arm, even when wearing a face mask, or use disposable tissues, washing hands immediately afterwards.